All believers in a higher power (aka God, Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah, etc.) have been deceived Rev 12:9 into believing in the god of hate, murder and revenge John 8:44 until a woman delivers Rev 12:5-6 from the wilderness the true word of God John 1:1, Rev 12:17, Luke 8:11 for 1260 days as a witness Matt 24:14 to the world. It is done!
God raised me up of my brethren Acts 3:22, Isa 66:7 to write John 5:46 a new thing Jer 31:22. The lies of the devil are exposed Isa 14:16 and proven by his word of truth John 17:17. For the elect’s sake the devil’s days are shortened Mark 13:20.
Our heavenly Father will not put any child given the breath of life Gen 2:7, Ezek 18:4, Heb 9:27 into a literal hell fire no matter what their sins and his word on this weblog proves it. Sin doesn’t scare God! He created it Isa 45:7 to teach us ALL the knowledge of good and evil Gen 3:22. God’s judgment and your eternal placement are according to your works of good or evil achieved from that knowledge Rev 20:12. Because God sent his son John 3:16 to die for the world’s sins Gal 1:4, 1 John 2:2 every child will repent Rom 14:11, 1 John 1:9, Jer 31:34 each in their own order John 12:32, 1 Cor 15:23, John 6:44. All of God’s children will be resurrected immortal Matt 22:29-30. God will place HIS children Rom 9:21, Ps 82:6, Ezek 37:26 near or far from the New Jerusalem Matt 8:12, Luke 16:25-26 in his world Rev 21 by how they have loved their neighbor as if they were them Matt 7:2, Luke 12:47-48, Matt 6:15, Mark 11:26 for how you treat your neighbor is how you are treating God Matt 25:35-46. Everlasting punishment is his word of judgment Jer 23:29 and your eternal placement will not be changed.
The powers of God Acts 26:18 are restored Matt 17:11, Mal 4:5. Not one child of God will perish Matt 18:14. This true word turns your heart to the children of God, for it IS the will and word of God Luke 1:17, Luke 1:37, Mark 3:35, Rom 12:2!
A wise judge will hear all the evidence before making any judgment. The proof is in a humble hearing Acts 3:23, Eph 6:6-7. Refusing to hear his word will humble you Isa 2:11-12.
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
Harlots will get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself you can be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com - minigoodtale.wordpress.com
translateTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5,083 hits
God = love = never fails!
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- 616 March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011
- The Day of Atonement November 22, 2011
- The Feast of Tabernacles November 3, 2011
- The Last Great Day October 20, 2011