*Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
*Isa 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Lucifer an immortal son of God, because of pride, thought that he could dethrone God and become the most High. God created us flesh to learn the knowledge of good and evil so that none of us will try to dethrone him when we are immortal as Satan and a third of the angels did (Rev 12:4), (Job 38:4-7)
*1 Peter 1:19-20 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
This was planned before the foundation of the world that Jesus would be tested by Satan and qualify to replace Satan’s rule and to die for the sins of the whole world. Adam and Eve were created carnal so they would turn against God as was planned, mankind must learn the knowledge of good and evil to become gods.
*Ps 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
*Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil:
*Job 36:22 Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
*2 Cor 11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
What book do these deceived ministers teach from? God has allowed Satan’s lies of hate and revenge to be in the Bible (Eph 2:2) and for this very reason we have seen throughout history so much pain and suffering done to our own kind by our own kind all in the name of religion (2 Cor 11:15). The Bible is the book of the knowledge of good and evil.
*Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: …
*2 Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Divide means to separate into two or more parts. Living by every word of God (Love) not by what anyone teaches (Phil 2:12). It is a test from God to know whether you love and believe his word or not (Deut 8:2), just as Jesus was tested so are we (Heb 4:15). God’s truth must be divided (separated out) from Satan’s lies that are in the Bible. When Christ was tempted of the devil the three tests that were given him were all about whose word was he going to follow?
All scripture is given by inspiration of God…for instruction in righteousness (2 Tim 3:16) that must be rightly divided (separated out). Instruction in righteousness is the knowledge of good and evil (Heb 5:14). Overcome evil with good. Christ said “Forgive them they know not what they do”. As Christ forgave so must we forgive or we won’t be forgiven, for all have sinned (Rom 3:23), (Mark 3:28), (Matt 6:15). God directs everyone’s steps. No one knows why they are the way they are or why they do the things they do. God is testing and teaching all of his children (Eccl 12:7). The potter puts them where he wants them, with who he wants them with and gives them experiences they will never forget (Ex 4:11). Every child is a predestined child of God for his purpose and for his glory forever. God who is love never fails, (Isa 40:5), (Isa 66:18), (1 Cor 13:8).
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
Harlots will get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself you can be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com - minigoodtale.wordpress.com
translateTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5,106 hits
God = love = never fails!
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- 616 March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011
- The Day of Atonement November 22, 2011
- The Feast of Tabernacles November 3, 2011
- The Last Great Day October 20, 2011