When you first see the truth inspired from God you being carnal most likely will be skeptical. Why? — It’s because God created us to be against him.
*Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God neither indeed can be. 8 so then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Carnal means flesh, God created us flesh. The law of God is in the word (Gal 5:14). God hates pride (Pro 8:13) yet he made mankind to be full of pride, enmity means hate. You need to go against your carnal mind and to think with your heart and when your mind starts to doubt the truth in the word tell your mind to stop thinking and let your heart meditate on it.
*Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
*James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
*Pro 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
*Matt 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
*Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
How can a carnal mind submit to be pleasing to God?
*Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Faith is thinking with your heart not with your carnal mind of hate.
*Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
*Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
*Rom 8:24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
The dictionary says hope is a feeling that what is desired will happen. You can feel faith, the substance of things hoped for, by seeing what God has created all around you. You are without excuse if you can’t look and/or feel around you the whole creation and see the almighty power of God’s ability to save all of his flesh and blood children created in his image.
God who is love (1 John 4:8) never fails (1 Cor 13:8). Nothing is impossible with God. With your heart opened in faith and the word of love now being delivered to the world (1 John 4:8) you will see why our creator and Father whose love passes all knowledge created evil and why he created us to hate him.
*Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil I the LORD do all these things.
Can this verse really mean what it says? God who is love (1 John 4:8), created evil? God cannot lie (Titus 1:2) so it is true. Why?
*Matt 10: 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
*Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
*John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
*Matt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Let’s try living through every word of God, every word of God in the Bible is every word of love because God is love (1 John 4:8) even if it doesn’t sound like love to our carnal mind, God cannot lie, there is a reason for everything. Satan the murderer and liar from the beginning has been allowed by God to deceive the whole world, to teach his children the knowledge of good and evil. It is so that when we are all resurrected to immortality none will turn against God.
Harlots can get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself as the sinner that God created you to be Rom 8:7 then you may be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com – minigoodtale.wordpress.com
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: email@example.com
- 5,184 hits
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Examine yourself April 27, 2018
- Daughter of Zion March 5, 2018
- Two Covenants March 5, 2018
- Two Father’s March 5, 2018
- Two Live’s March 4, 2018
- New Thing In the Earth! January 23, 2018
- None of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper! December 12, 2017
- The woman of the Apocalypse is here September 17, 2017
- King James Version – revisited August 9, 2017
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- (no title) March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012