A few years ago I asked God “Why are you showing me all these scriptures?” And this is what he said…
Here now are my hidden words (Matt 10:26) prophesied to be revealed at the heel of time in (Gen 3:15), where it is written …and thou (a woman) shalt bruise his heel.
You are the woman that bruises Satan at the heel of time. I send you of your brethren who is like unto Moses. You will reveal all that I command you to deliver the people from bondage.
This is what Moses was like.
*Num 12:3 Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.
Webster’s Dictionary definition of Meek is someone “enduring injury with patience and without resentment.
*Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; (him) shall ye hear in all things whatsoever (he) shall say unto you.
The (him) above in Acts 3:22 is Strong’s number 846 and its definition is she…
1. Himself, herself, themselves, itself.
2. He, she, it 3. The same
The (he) above in Acts 3:22 is Strong’s number 3745 and this is its definition…
1.As great as, as far as, how much, how many,whoever
*Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
You will go forth in the spirit of Elijah to deliver my word alone to the people before the great and terrible day of the lord. You will declare my almighty power (Matt 22:29-32) turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Luke 1:17) turning their hearts back again to me (1 Kings 18:37).
This is the reason Moses and Elijah are together in scripture they are embodied in you at the heel of time, (Gen 3:15),(Matt 17:3-4),(Mark 9:4-5),(Luke 9:30, 33).
*Mal 4:4-6 Remember ye the Law of Moses my servant which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children and the heart of the children to their fathers lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
If you refuse to deliver all that I command you I will smite the earth with a curse.
*Matt 26:13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.
This scripture has a dual meaning because when this Gospel of my everlasting love, that has been hidden, is preached in the whole world as a witness, this scripture is the declaration that you shall present it.
*Jer 31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. 25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
This is the new thing in the earth delivered by you (a woman) to expose the lies of the Devil (a man) at the heel of time.
*Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
A year ago I had you deliver this truth to the United Church of God (The Laodicean church of the book of Revelation 3, the last church before Christ returns) they rejected it in unbelief. They were given the opportunity to become hot but I have blinded their eyes so they cannot see so that you will publish this to all of my children without respect of persons (Acts 10:34),(Mark 13:10),(Luke 14:24) as they are lukewarm.
*Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
Jesus will not return until the restitution of all things is complete. Restitution means to set up again, to restore. This gospel restores the true Gospel.
*Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
As I appointed a woman to prepare Christ for his departure so also I have appointed you to prepare a people for his return.
*Luke 1:17 And (he) shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord
The (he) above in Luke 1:17 is Strong’s number 846 and the definition is she…
1. Himself, herself, themselves, itself.
2. He, she, it
This is the bruise given to Satan by you a meek woman like unto Moses in the boldness of Elijah alone to reveal the hidden truth at the heel of time to prepare a people for my return. This I have commanded to be heard and believed, or they will be destroyed, meaning they will have their one death.
I replied that no one is going to believe this. He said just deliver it anyway. Those who reject my word reject me not you, do not fear them.
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
Harlots will get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself you can be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com - minigoodtale.wordpress.com
translateTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: email@example.com
- 5,106 hits
God = love = never fails!
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- 616 March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011
- The Day of Atonement November 22, 2011
- The Feast of Tabernacles November 3, 2011
- The Last Great Day October 20, 2011