*Luke 1:17 And (he) shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
The definition of the word (he) is Strong’s number 846 and it means “she”.
According to your Bible it is better to always think of yourself as a sinner than to think that you are righteous (Rom 3:10-12) because you are a sinner and as long as you are flesh you will be. God can work with sinners (Matt 9:13). God hates pride. At the judgment those who will be weeping and gnashing their teeth (Matt 8:12) are those who became self righteous by having respect of persons, they think they are better than others. These are those who refused to humble themselves (Rom 2:1-6). They will be weeping because they will be humbled at their resurrection (Matt 7:21-23). They will not be allowed inside the gates of the city of God (1 Cor 6:9). They were so full of pride that no one could tell them different (Rev 3:14-18). These were not the innocent children of God, these are those who professed to know God but did not live by every word of God (love). They quenched the Holy Spirit of love and leaned on their own carnal mind (Pr 3:5). They did not love God’s children as themselves (1 Thes 5:19).
*Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
*Pro 10:30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
Those who are self righteous will be placed in outer darkness which is on another planet far from the new earth in the new heavens (Isa 65:17). God will do no ill to his children by throwing them in a fire. Those who have harmed any of God’s children during earth school (Matt 5:22) will receive an everlasting punishment being placed far from the city of love in God’s world for eternity (Rev 21:13-14).
*Matt 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
The righteous into life eternal are those in the first resurrection (Rev 20:5-6) these are the wise virgins, that allowed God’s mind of love to rule them, they are the bride of Christ and as Christ they did no ill to any of God’s children.
*Rom 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so (might) grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
The word (might) is not in the original Greek all will receive the gift of eternal life. Christ’s sacrifice frees everyone made in the image of God from the belief (bondage) of an eternal death (Heb 2:14-15). God controls everything; man does not direct his steps (Luke 8:38-39). God knows our hearts because he made them. God has all power to direct some for honor and some for dishonor.
We are not our own (1 Cor 6:19). God is the potter we are the clay. We do not have freedom of choice if we did all of us would of chose to be born under better circumstances. And we would not have put enemies in our own house.
*1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
The only freedom of choice that we can do on our own power is to love our neighbor as ourselves as if we were them, who we can see. We must not judge others with our carnal mind we must judge them with God’s mind because we are just like them, flesh. How you treat any child of God is how you would treat God because they are gods in the making (Ps 82:6). God did not send peace but a sword (Matt 10:34-36) to teach the knowledge of good and evil which is a requirement for mankind to become a God. Each person’s eternal placement is being determined by their love for others. Everything that happens during Satan’s world is for each child of God’s eternal destiny in his world.
*Matt 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
*Eph 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
All will be forgiven because God created evil (Isa 45:7) to teach the knowledge of good and evil, it is so that none will turn against him when immortal like Satan and a third of the angels did. God tests our hearts for his love. How? He puts us around enemies to see how we handle it. Do you forgive? (Heb 5:14), (Job 36:22). We all will learn obedience by the things that we suffer, as Christ did so will we (Eccl 7:8), (Isa 58:6-7), (Luke 10:29-37). Overcome evil with good.
Harlots can get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself as the sinner that God created you to be Rom 8:7 then you may be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com – minigoodtale.wordpress.com
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: email@example.com
- 5,184 hits
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Examine yourself April 27, 2018
- Daughter of Zion March 5, 2018
- Two Covenants March 5, 2018
- Two Father’s March 5, 2018
- Two Live’s March 4, 2018
- New Thing In the Earth! January 23, 2018
- None of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper! December 12, 2017
- The woman of the Apocalypse is here September 17, 2017
- King James Version – revisited August 9, 2017
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- (no title) March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012