You think you can’t be perfect? Your carnal mind is wrong! Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect (Matt 5:48). All things are possible to those who believe (Mark 9:23).
When you think you can’t do something then you can’t. You must overcome your carnal mind and replace it with God’s mind (Phil 2:5, 3:15). Become as little children, they don’t say they can’t they say they will.
*Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God neither indeed can be. 8 so then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Carnal means flesh, God created us flesh. The law of God is in the word (Gal 5:14). God hates pride (Pro 8:13) yet he made mankind to be full of pride, enmity means hate.
God created us to be against him this is what we must overcome and we overcome this by replacing our negative thoughts with God’s thoughts, living by every word of love.
Satan because of pride thought that he could dethrone God and become the most High (Isa 14:12-14) he is immortal. God by creating evil is teaching his children the knowledge of good and evil so that none of his flesh born children created in his image will try to dethrone him when they are resurrected to immortal life like Satan and a third of the angels did (Rev 12:4), (Job 38:4-7). Also the other two thirds of the angels who didn’t follow Satan are also being taught through us. When we die our one death, our carnal mind perishes (Ps 146:4).
*Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
*Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
*Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
In this world God knows the only way a carnal human can be perfect is in how we love our neighbors as ourselves, if you love others more than yourself (Phil 2:3)treating them the way you would like to be treated if you were them then you are also loving God more than yourself.
*Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. That is love’s (God’s) perfection (1 John 4:8). The goodness of God leads you to repentance.
*Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
*Matt 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
You must not quench the Holy Spirit of love (Gal 5:22-23)if you do you lose. Be hot, fire up the Spirit of love resist your carnal mind; believe and live by every word of God (love). The truth of love everlasting will set you free.
Harlots can get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself as the sinner that God created you to be Rom 8:7 then you may be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com – minigoodtale.wordpress.com
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5,158 hits
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- The woman of the Apocalypse is here September 17, 2017
- King James Version – revisited August 9, 2017
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- 616 March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011
- The Day of Atonement November 22, 2011