*Matt 12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Those who blaspheme the Holy Ghost (God’s power) are those that will be placed in outer darkness. These are the people who call themselves followers of God but reject God’s power to save all of his children Gal 5:22. They condemn themselves because by their judgment on others is who and what they really are. Harlots will be allowed inside the walls of God’s coming kingdom, not them (Matt 21:31). By their fruits of love you know them (Matt 19:19), (Matt 22:39), (Matt 7:20), (John 8:44). The definition of blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God (1 John 4:8). Nothing will stop this Everlasting Gospel of Love from going to the world, this is the power of God (love)that is going out to the world as a witness. It is the heel of time repent of ill treating God’s children who are sinners just like you.
*James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
*1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
Believe this Gospel of the coming kingdom of God (Mark 1:15), (John 5:46-47) that saves all of his children. The Scribes and Pharisees kept God’s Ten Commandments (Ex 20) and God’s Holy days (Lev 23), but they didn’t have God’s love. They only loved themselves and those who followed what they taught, they were self righteous (Matt 23:28). They had respect of persons which is a sin (James 2:9).They had no mercy, no justice, no faith (Matt 23:23). They did not treat others the way they would want to be treated. Because Christ would not bow down to their word, they spoke lies about him and then worked to have him killed (John 8:44-49).
*Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
*Heb 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
*Matt 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
*James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
Love is patient and kind, proving all things first; love will always communicate because it truly cares for others. God’s love never shuns anyone, it has no fear of anyone or anything (Dan 3:16-18).
*1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
*Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
*Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think;
*Rom 4:5-8 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God inputeth righteousness without works, saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not inpute sin.
*1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
When you obey God and truly love others as yourself treating them the way you would want, is as if you were them. Why? Because that person could have been you. Without mercy and love you are nothing (1 Cor 13:2).
*Rom 2:1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
God made you he made them too (Ps 82:6) some for honor,some for dishonor and zillions in-between. When you really treat any child of God as yourself then you can feel the joy and peace of God’s love shining through you without any fear. Without Faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God. Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. As we hope God will save us by faith God will save all. God will not dwell inside anyone who does not have love for others (sinners) who are just like you (1 Cor 13:2-3), (1 John 4:20), (James 2:10) because that is how you would treat him.
*Matt 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Harlots can get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself as the sinner that God created you to be Rom 8:7 then you may be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com – minigoodtale.wordpress.com
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: email@example.com
- 5,184 hits
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Examine yourself April 27, 2018
- Daughter of Zion March 5, 2018
- Two Covenants March 5, 2018
- Two Father’s March 5, 2018
- Two Live’s March 4, 2018
- New Thing In the Earth! January 23, 2018
- None of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper! December 12, 2017
- The woman of the Apocalypse is here September 17, 2017
- King James Version – revisited August 9, 2017
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- (no title) March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012