Satan because of pride thought that he could dethrone God and become the most High (Isa 14:12-14) he is immortal. God by creating evil is teaching his children the knowledge of good and evil so that none of his flesh born children created in his image will try to dethrone him when they are resurrected to immortal life like Satan and a third of the angels did (Rev 12:4), (Job 38:4-7).
*Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil I the LORD do all these things.
Satan has no power, unless you give him the power by believing his lies of murder. When you believe Satan’s lies you have blood on your hands (Pro 6:17) it is as if you put them in the hell fire yourself, because God surely won’t (Jer 19:5). You must live by every word of God (Matt 4:4) which is love (1 John 4:8).
*Matt 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Jesus taught this everlasting gospel. He lived by this law of love for all. He healed and forgave without repentance. He loved sinners. He touched the unclean (Matt 8:3) do you? God’s word is a fire of emotion not heat (Jer 23:29). God’s final judgment is not a literal fire it is his word and passion of love and mercy. Jesus gave his life for sinners (John 15:13) are you fit for service?
*Acts 20:24 to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
*John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
In the law that was given by Moses there was not grace or truth. The generation of Moses was during Satan’s complete rule. Christ had not been born yet to replace Satan’s rule over mankind. The grace and truth that came by Jesus Christ is his shed blood that saves the whole world from the murderer and the liar, (John 8:34). All are saved by grace (Eph 2:5) because of the love of our Savior from an eternal death penalty. Jesus took from Satan the keys he had of death and hell (Rev 1:18).
The keeping of the Ten Commandments and the Holy days by themselves cannot save anyone because no one can keep them correctly on their own (Rom 7:24-25, Rom 8:1-8) none are righteous (Rom 3:10). If you think you will live inside the walls of the coming government city of God while believing others will go to a hell fire you are self righteous which is as a filthy rags to God (Isa 64:6) that belief makes you a murderer, and it causes you to have no faith in the power of God Almighty. This is the flaw with the carnal mind, we tend to think we have everything figured out about God. When we do that we are full of pride and our minds become closed. God hates pride, never be so arrogant to say you know all. Keep your mind open always to new things.
*Jeremiah 31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
I am this woman that shall compass a man, the man is Satan (Isa 14:16), by the promise God made to Eve that a woman would bruise Satan at the heel of time (Gen 3:15).
Only God’s word of love rightly divided (divid means to seperate into two or more parts)from the book of the knowledge of good and evil (The Bible). Only the parts of love will show you God for God is love. Love sets us all free.
*Isa 1:15-17 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Much is required to whom much will be given. Confession alone does not qualify you to serve in his government (Rom 10:9). God’s love (mind) is required (Phil 2:5), (Amos 3:3). God’s word of love and power is his Holy Spirit. Rightly divide the word of love here a little and there a little (Isa 28:9-13) it is Holy (Luke 12:10), (Eph 1:13).
*Rom 14:11 …every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
*1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Every tongue shall confess and every knee shall bow to their heavenly Father and God our Father will forgive his children. Satan’s time for deceiving the world is up. His lies are now revealed, I bruise him by the powerful word of God Almighty. All will be saved each in their own order (1 Cor 15:23). Believe God’s word of truth that was hidden and is now revealed (Matt 10:26), (Gen 3:15) at the heel of time (Dan 2:40-44). Rightly separate love from hate that is in the Bible (2 Tim 2:15). Only the devil and his angels that have deceived mankind go into the everlasting fire (Matt 13:25-30), (1 John 3:15), only they go into a literal hell fire.
Harlots can get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself as the sinner that God created you to be Rom 8:7 then you may be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com – minigoodtale.wordpress.com
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5,167 hits
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- None of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper! December 12, 2017
- The woman of the Apocalypse is here September 17, 2017
- King James Version – revisited August 9, 2017
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- (no title) March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011