*Matt 5:20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
The Scribes and Pharisees kept God’s Ten Commandments and Holy days, but they didn’t have God’s love. They only loved themselves and those who believed them. They had no mercy, no justice, no faith, they were fearful. They did not treat others the way they would want to be treated.
Because Christ would not bow down to their instruction, they spoke lies about him and then killed him (John 8:44-49).What is love? (Gal 5:22-23).
*James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
The last church before Christ returns (Laodiceans) are hypocrites (Rev 3:17). Satan has deceived the whole world. A hypocrite is blind they cannot see for the beam in their eye (Matt 7:5). If you pass quick judgment on any child of God you are blind and cannot see where God is working. Love is patient and kind, proving all things first; love will always communicate because it truly cares for others. God’s love never shuns anyone, it has no fear. The blind have been leading the blind, open your eyes (Rev 3:18), (Luke 16:15). These are the words from God (Heb 4:12).
If someone suddenly starts speaking boldly it would be a good thing to hear them out (Acts 4:13, 29, 31), (Acts 19:8), (Eph 6:19), (1 Thes 5:13), (Ps 31:23), (Acts 2:17-18), (Joel 2:28-31).
*Pro 19:1 Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
*Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think;
The world’s belief (covenant) in a second death or eternal torture will not stand (Isa 28:14-18). Do not think you know anything (Pro 3:5). Only the word of God rightly divided is truth. Live God’s words (Rev 12:9), (Matt 4:4). Satan has been allowed to deceive the whole world until the heel of time when he is bruised by a woman (Gen 3:15), (Rev 12). This is his bruise. You have been deceived, prove all things in love.
* Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
* Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
* Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
*James 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin,
Christ never judged sinners (the innocent children of God) when he was here, (John 8:3-11). Christ only judged those who professed to be righteous. Professing themselves to be wise they became fools (Rom 1:22). The Scribes and Pharisees accused Christ of having an evil spirit when the fact was that they themselves had the evil spirit (Rom 2:1) , an evil spirit is doing ill to your neighbor who is in the image of God (Rom 13:10), (Rom 7:24), (1 Thes 4:8). Christ never told the Scribes and Pharisees to go and sin no more they thought they were right, they were self righteous therefore they were wrong. Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, (Matt 23) hypocrites (Matt 5:20). Do not believe in your own understanding. Live by every word of love.
*Job 15:34 For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate…
They will be resurrected and their eternal punishment will be their placement in outer darkness forever.
- Permission is granted to reprint and GIVE AWAY copies of any post or document on this blog as long as credit is given to the word of God (Jesus Christ), he inspired them all. Let it be known that changing any post or document in any way is a violation of copyright laws and is prohibited.
- Note: Not all posts listed on this blog are in chronological order therefore to read in exact order and date you need to read them at http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
Harlots will get into the kingdom before you! Matt 21:31.
Calling All Sinners!
Your almighty Father God who created all things 1 Cor 15:38-51 and you, for an eternal destiny Matt 22:29-30,
1 Cor 15:12-22 is calling you!
If you will hear ALL things on this blog and in truth John 4:24 humble yourself you can be chosen Acts 3:23!
This blog is the rightly divided 2 Tim 2:15 Gospel of Truth John 17:17, John 1:1.
Christ’s true Gospel is delivered Rev 12:2, Rev 12:5-6 to the whole world as a witness Matt 24:14 throughout four FREE blogs Matt 10:8, this is one of them.
thegoodtale.wordpress.com - minigoodtale.wordpress.com
translateTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5,083 hits
God = love = never fails!
Contents – Only 50 posts are listed to see more click on the last one and then click the title at the top left to see the next older post.
- Despise not prophesyings May 2, 2017
- Church of God March 16, 2017
- 616 March 16, 2017
- Go and sin no more February 1, 2017
- The Day of the Lord October 10, 2016
- Spiritual war August 4, 2016
- Believe! May 12, 2016
- They all be damned that believed not! January 3, 2016
- Idolatry! November 21, 2015
- Gold tried in the fire November 4, 2015
- Gay Marriage September 18, 2015
- ANYONE KILLING AN INFIDEL IS AN INFIDEL! June 12, 2015
- First letter May 25, 2015
- The simplicity that is in Christ February 27, 2015
- Time is on my side September 22, 2014
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011
- The Day of Atonement November 22, 2011
- The Feast of Tabernacles November 3, 2011
- The Last Great Day October 20, 2011