God is love 1 John 4:8 and ….
*Romans 13:10 “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”
God does no eternal harm, he is our teacher. If God were to kill any child of his in his world he would be a hypocrite for he commanded “Thou shalt not kill” Ex 20:13.
*Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.”
*Genesis 3:22 “And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil”.
*Job 36:22 “Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
God created us with minds of flesh that hate him to learn the knowledge of good and evil so that at our resurrection we each become the immortal that God is creating us to be.
*Romans 8:7 “Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be”.
*1Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”.
*John 6:44 “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him …
*John 12:32 “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me”.
*Romans 14:11-12 “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God”.
*1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”.
*Matthew 22:29-30 “Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the POWER OF GOD. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven”.
*1 Corinthians 15:21 “For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive”.
*1 John 2:2 “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD”.
*Romans 11:29 “For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance”.
*Romans 5:18 “Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the FREE gift came upon ALL men unto justification of life”.
*Rom 4:5 “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness”.
*Hebrews 8:11-12 “And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more”.
*Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins”.
God has all power, believe on him. God will justify the ungodly because no one can know him unless he opens their carnal mind to understand spiritual things. God is testing the hearts of mankind for their eternal placement in his world according to their works of loving their neighbor AS themselves. Turn your hearts to the children of God. Only an immortal can stand before their heavenly Father to be judged.
*Rev 20:12 “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is THE BOOK OF LIFE and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works”.
*Psalms 82:6 I have said ye are gods: and ALL of you are children of the most High.
These articles must be read by date.
My Lord inspired the words and when each article was ready, my Lord commanded me to deliver his word. Read these wisely for I am not my own.
Be aware that we are now in the seven years of Satan's time referred in the Bible as the last days. Satan and his demons are cast down.
Satan is currently preoccupied with his son the beast Luke 21:20, 2 Thes 2:8-12.
This free gift is a witness Matt 24:14. Moses and Elijah were witnessed with the word Matt 17:3, John 1:1. A woman like unto Moses Num 12:3 and Elijah Matt 17:10-11, Luke 1:17 are again witnessed with the word. I was raised up of my brethren Acts 3:22 to deliver the true word Rev 12:5-6 that turns the hearts of the Fathers to the children Mal 4:5-6. Judge me wisely Acts 3:23 or not at all.
translateTranslate this blog into different languages...
Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
The Good Tale
BelieveProverbs 14:25 A true witness delivereth souls... All souls are now delivered.
King James VersionThe Bible that must be studied the hard way of here a little and there a little for solving the hidden pieces of line upon line to rightly separate the word of love is the King James Version, the other versions have been altered for the convenience of man. God began this end time country with the King James Bible plus he provided study aids to go with this Bible. Other versions are helpful to more easily understand by today's language but the hidden things cannot clearly be seen in the other versions until you have solved the puzzles first in the King James Version. Satan is the author of confusion(1 Cor 14:33). He inspired several different Bible versions all with the deceptive notion of making us think that the word of God would be easier for us to understand. But actually the other versions hide the way for us to see truth by blocking our ability to study precept on precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little as God instructed us in Isa 28:9-10. email: email@example.com
- 4,312 hits
God = love = never fails!
- Moses, Elijah and the Word July 5, 2014
- According to our works May 7, 2014
- Poem March 26, 2014
- The Multitude March 22, 2014
- THE LORD HATH CREATED January 24, 2014
- The Woman January 10, 2014
- The Elect January 7, 2014
- I pray for you. November 28, 2013
- Evidence November 1, 2013
- God’s way! September 22, 2013
- IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH September 22, 2013
- Wise in Christ September 21, 2013
- Learn what that meaneth! September 19, 2013
- Baptism September 13, 2013
- Tithes August 29, 2013
- Forgiveness August 23, 2013
- The times of refreshing August 9, 2013
- The true word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword! August 1, 2013
- Are you born again? July 27, 2013
- The second death: line upon line July 23, 2013
- Satan’s rule July 18, 2013
- Now is come Salvation, and strength! July 11, 2013
- Woe is my soul April 7, 2013
- What does God think about Christmas? December 18, 2012
- 666 – The number of the beast November 18, 2012
- God’s Holy Days – Introduction August 7, 2012
- The Sabbath May 15, 2012
- Passover March 28, 2012
- Days of Unleaved Bread March 28, 2012
- Pentecost March 27, 2012
- POWER OF GOD January 29, 2012
- The Feast of Trumpets December 2, 2011
- The Day of Atonement November 22, 2011
- The Feast of Tabernacles November 3, 2011
- The Last Great Day October 20, 2011
- The time of the end September 24, 2011
- Preparing a people August 6, 2011
- The Rapture July 21, 2011
- Grace vs. Works April 12, 2011
- He that hath ears to hear let him hear March 3, 2011
- The Truth February 2, 2011
- The Whole Truth December 12, 2010
- And, nothing but the truth November 24, 2010
- Philadelphia November 10, 2010
- Merry Christmas November 5, 2010
- Laodiceans August 29, 2010
- It is written August 12, 2010
- The New Covenant August 8, 2010
- The Branch August 1, 2010
- The Circle of Life July 20, 2010